link for download:
IMMUNITY : Knowing You’re Secure
Immunity Debugger is a powerful new way to write exploits, analyze malware, and reverse engineer binary files. It builds on a solid user interface with function graphing, the industry’s first heap analysis tool built specifically for heap creation, and a large and well supported Python API for easy extensibility.
- A debugger with functionality designed specifically for the security industry
- Cuts exploit development time by 50%
- Simple, understandable interfaces
- Robust and powerful scripting language for automating intelligent debugging
- Lightweight and fast debugging to prevent corruption during complex analysis
- Connectivity to fuzzers and exploit development tools
The Best of Both Worlds
Immunity Debugger’s interfaces include the GUI and a command line. The command line is always available at the bottom of the GUI. It allows the user to type shortcuts as if they were in a typical text-based debugger, such as WinDBG or GDB. Immunity has implemented aliases to ensure that your WinDBG users do not have to be retrained and will get the full productivity boost that comes from the best debugger interface on the market.
Commands can be extended in Python as well, or run from the menu-bar.